Sunday, November 17, 2013

Let's back up

Let's back up. Before we post all these glorious after pics we have to share the BEFORE pics. The farmhouse, in all its glory, BEFORE the makeover.






























It needs quite a bit of updating. but we are up to the task. It has such a beautiful structure that we plan to keep intact and definitely keep it a farmhouse feel. We're so excited. 

Oh did I mention we have an incredible well house next to the Farmhouse? Look at how gorgeous this building is. I won't lie, when we looked at the property and we drove up the driveway and I saw this I was sold. Even before looking in on the actual house! I LOVE this building. 





I mean let's be honest - how could we pass this house and property up? Its going to be too much fun working on it & making it our home. Even with all the work we've done - I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment