Monday, April 7, 2014

Our Michirondacks!

I'M ECSTATIC! My wonderful husband & my mother in law bought me these amazing chairs for my birthday. They have been hiding in the Farmhouse garage battling winter. Aren't they just amazing? I know some people find them to be cheesy but I think they are adorable. 

I cannot wait to put them on our front porch when the day comes!

The chairs were made by a great guy in East Grand Rapids. I know that some of you may be thinking "Whoa Kristi those chairs are pretty pricey!" but to that I say: 
1. It's a well made authentic real wood item
2. cheap furniture doesn't last (& why would you want cheap furniture?) 
and finally, it was bought local. & supporting local business is always paramount! 

& he is the ORIGINAL maker of these chairs, don't be fooled by imitators! michirondack.com 






1 comment:

  1. I Love these, Kristi. Maybe on my Mother's Day List, or even Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete