Friday, September 26, 2014

Can we all bask in the beauty of new countertops, please.

C-O-U-N-T-E-R-T-O-P-S. Say it with me: countertops. Beautiful new countertops.

After nearly three months of using our dining room table as an entire kitchen, I can place things on an actual kitchen counter. Well, can't put anything on it yet - but I can at least touch it and dream.


It's going to sit all weekend and cure. They have to do some tweaking with the cabinets, make everything level and whatnot. Im so excited! I just love it. Even out contractor said he really likes the white on white. See? I kind of know what I'm doing. Kind of.





*claps hands and does happy dance*

There is a small area to the right of where the fridge will be. Instead of using quartz there, we are using butcher block that will be cut to size. Will post as soon as that's in! 



No comments:

Post a Comment