Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Painting our lives away

We have completed all the painting in our house - PHEW. Seriously, I don't mind painting but I was SO ready to be done. I went over to the house last night and painted for about three hours. We thought the living room would take a lot longer but in all honesty I think the wall space is a lot smaller than anywhere else in the house. Either way, done!

BEFORE (this is also before finished wood floors):

AFTER:

 


We used the color Elephant Tusk by Benjamin Moore. I will take pictures of both sides of the room, as the before picture is. We had our electrician out last night so I didn't want to get in his way. I really do love the color. It brightens up the room a lot, which we need since it's such a shady property. 

Next up we will uncover the floors and REALLY start moving in - unbelievable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment